AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Analytics
2.4K members online now
Understand information in your reports and troubleshoot reporting issues such as self-referrals, (not set) data, and inaccurate information

Guide Me
star_border
Highlighted

Users show up in real time, but not stored only on sub-domain (outside of 48 hrs)

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi there,

So I have a website I set up that has been working fine on data/conversion tracking since February. I have tracking/goals set up on an additional 3 subdomains. Two of them work fine in both realtime and stored. The third one I set up worked in real-time, and I assumed wasn't storing because of 48 hour lag.

In my obviously bad practice, I just reviewed this about 2 months later and noticed the data has not been storing for the third domain but tracking works fine in real-time. I have this set up and working on a view that has zero filters, so it is not being blocked there. Very confused why it is not storing as I followed the same process for this as I did with the other subdomains.

Any help?

Users show up in real time, but not stored only on sub-domain (outside of 48 hrs)

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

any help on this?