Users show up in real time, but not stored only on sub-domain (outside of 48 hrs)
So I have a website I set up that has been working fine on data/conversion tracking since February. I have tracking/goals set up on an additional 3 subdomains. Two of them work fine in both realtime and stored. The third one I set up worked in real-time, and I assumed wasn't storing because of 48 hour lag.
In my obviously bad practice, I just reviewed this about 2 months later and noticed the data has not been storing for the third domain but tracking works fine in real-time. I have this set up and working on a view that has zero filters, so it is not being blocked there. Very confused why it is not storing as I followed the same process for this as I did with the other subdomains.