User totals not matching row counts in User-Id enabled view
Hit a very weird situation where all my user data rows are always 1, whereas the column total reflects the correct number. For instance, if I wanted to list "browser usage by users" below.
I've checked the tag setup and each user is being assigned a unique user id, and there should not be a case where a user is able to access the tracked pages anonymously (i.e. without an ID).
This happens on custom reports and widgets (though not on views where the user-id is not tracked), but every now and then I will refresh and get the correct data.
I checked against historical (accurate) reports that were saved as pdf and the new ones all have the incorrect values for the same date range.
Really open to suggestions on this one!