Analytics
1.9K members online now
Understand information in your reports and troubleshoot reporting issues such as self-referrals, (not set) data, and inaccurate information

Guide Me
star_border

User Counts Wrong

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have a custom report with with a primary dimension of region and metrics for Users, Sessions and Pageviews. The total for users is correct but the number for each region is set to 1, when there are several hundred for the time frame. If I set the last date in the range to today it works correctly. But any other time frame in the past sets each region to only 1 user. Has anyone else seen this? It is a data base error? In the standard Audience/User Explorer report everything is OK.

Thanks,

Ivan

User Counts Wrong

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am having the same issue with my custom reports, the total users shows correctly but for each dimension it shows as 1. When you change the range to end on today, it works correctly, but doesn't work for ANY past ranges. 

These monthly reports are important to our company and customers so hopefully a resolution can be found quickly. 

Thanks,
Justin

User Counts Wrong

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

It happens me again.  It seems to be fixed March 15th, 2017 and then it occurs again today (2017-04-05).

ga:users counts show 1 or 2. 

As I figured last time, once ga:users counts show wrong number, data can't be recovered.  I will lost important data once again.  

I hope that Google would take this issue seriously and make some statement.

Please let us know what's happening and how google is going to deal with it.