Analytics
5K members online now
Understand information in your reports and troubleshoot reporting issues such as self-referrals, (not set) data, and inaccurate information

Guide Me
star_border

Unduplicated site visitors?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

What report will show me the total number of unduplicated visitors to my site per any defined timeframe? I know how to set the time periods. My understanding is that if I track Users by the Client ID that that will show duplicated visits because the same User might access the site via a mobile device or a desktop computer, etc. so it would show them twice in this example. How do I figure out the exact number of individual users who access my site, not the amount of times they access it, but the number of unduplicated people? HELP Please! Deborah

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Deborah R - short answer there is no such feature which automaticaly gives you the total number of deduped users in a time range.

The only way you could get a fraction of that deduped number is to use the user id feature which stitches user based on a user id you explicitly assign once a user is logged in on multiple devices yet it will in most cases be way under the required all users, unfortunately.

Kind regards,

Zorin

Web analyst @ escapestudio.net

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Apologies for the delay in responding to you. Understood. Thank you Zorin.