AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Analytics
1.5K members online now
Understand information in your reports and troubleshoot reporting issues such as self-referrals, (not set) data, and inaccurate information

Guide Me
star_border

Understanding the Comparison Chart

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

For an app I am analyzing I'd like to see where most users exits the app. Below a screenshot of the Behavior > Screens report set up as a comparison chart between exits and screen views.

Schermafbeelding 2017-07-25 om 13.30.07.png

If I look at this chart I have a bit of a hard time explaining it. If we look at the number 1 screen "Dashboard" it says 208.14% compared to site average. So my guess is it means there are 208% more exits on this page than the average...?

But then if you look at the number 2 for the screen "Splashscreen" it says -20%. Does this mean it has 20% less exits on this page compared to the average? The green and red make it a bit confusing. As a 208% higher exit rate for Dashboard would not be a good thing, however it is showing as green like it's a positive.

Another thing I'm wondering is whether it makes sense to plot it against screen views or if I should be strictly looking at unique screen views against exits..