Analytics
2.7K members online now
Understand information in your reports and troubleshoot reporting issues such as self-referrals, (not set) data, and inaccurate information

Guide Me
star_border

Understanding the Comparison Chart

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

For an app I am analyzing I'd like to see where most users exits the app. Below a screenshot of the Behavior > Screens report set up as a comparison chart between exits and screen views.

Schermafbeelding 2017-07-25 om 13.30.07.png

If I look at this chart I have a bit of a hard time explaining it. If we look at the number 1 screen "Dashboard" it says 208.14% compared to site average. So my guess is it means there are 208% more exits on this page than the average...?

But then if you look at the number 2 for the screen "Splashscreen" it says -20%. Does this mean it has 20% less exits on this page compared to the average? The green and red make it a bit confusing. As a 208% higher exit rate for Dashboard would not be a good thing, however it is showing as green like it's a positive.

Another thing I'm wondering is whether it makes sense to plot it against screen views or if I should be strictly looking at unique screen views against exits..