Unable to view Google Analytics Events, but they seem to be detected on the Real-time tab
My site is built on an open-source platform, and I have been tracking page views on the site using Google Analytics for 5+ years.
A recent upgrade to the platform introduced the ability to track file downloads using Google Analytics events.
On my test server,
- I can see download events by going to Behavior->Events->Pages.
On my production server,
- I am unable to see download events in Behavior->Events->Pages
- I have tried customizing this report page and clearing filters, but I have had no luck making these events visible
- If I go to Real Time->Events, I see download events are being detected
- Looking at my server, it does appear that these events are being sent to GA
Has anyone encountered a similar issue? Could you recommend any approach to troubleshoot this issue?
I have considered testing with a new GA tracking code and a new view, but I do not want to loose the archive of these metrics.