Analytics
2.3K members online now
Understand information in your reports and troubleshoot reporting issues such as self-referrals, (not set) data, and inaccurate information

Guide Me
star_border

Unable to Schedule or Extend Scheduled Emails

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have a shared dashboard in Analytics that used to be emailed to myself and my client daily. The scheduled email expired. I'm now unable to extend the scheduled email. I have been trying for a couple weeks.

When I first had this issue, I would get this error message when setting up a new email alert from scratch: "Resource is not available. Please try again later." I no longer get this error message. Instead, I get the standard yellow "Loading" message which disappears quickly but nothing else happens and no changes are saved.

resource is not available.PNG

Next, I tried to "Extend" the old report by going to Admin -> Scheduled Emails. When I clicked "Extend", the yellow "Loading" notification would appear at the top of my browser but nothing would happen. I tried repeatedly on different browsers. I even added another email address to try and set the alert up from scratch and still the same issue.

cant extend report.PNG

Any input is appreciated.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Same here unfortunately... I noticed that I can schedule Private ones so while big G is on the problem that's the only cure I can give you.

--
To make bad day worse, spend it wishing for the impossible

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I'm having the same problem trying to schedule a new email report. I get the yellow "Loading ..." for a second and nothing happens. I double-checked the Scheduled Emails section and it's not appearing.