Analytics
1.8K members online now
Understand information in your reports and troubleshoot reporting issues such as self-referrals, (not set) data, and inaccurate information

Guide Me
star_border

Unable to Schedule or Extend Scheduled Emails

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have a shared dashboard in Analytics that used to be emailed to myself and my client daily. The scheduled email expired. I'm now unable to extend the scheduled email. I have been trying for a couple weeks.

When I first had this issue, I would get this error message when setting up a new email alert from scratch: "Resource is not available. Please try again later." I no longer get this error message. Instead, I get the standard yellow "Loading" message which disappears quickly but nothing else happens and no changes are saved.

resource is not available.PNG

Next, I tried to "Extend" the old report by going to Admin -> Scheduled Emails. When I clicked "Extend", the yellow "Loading" notification would appear at the top of my browser but nothing would happen. I tried repeatedly on different browsers. I even added another email address to try and set the alert up from scratch and still the same issue.

cant extend report.PNG

Any input is appreciated.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Same here unfortunately... I noticed that I can schedule Private ones so while big G is on the problem that's the only cure I can give you.

--
To make bad day worse, spend it wishing for the impossible

Antti Nylund, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Did my answer solve your issue? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Otherwise keep on asking.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I'm having the same problem trying to schedule a new email report. I get the yellow "Loading ..." for a second and nothing happens. I double-checked the Scheduled Emails section and it's not appearing.