Analytics
6K members online now
Understand information in your reports and troubleshoot reporting issues such as self-referrals, (not set) data, and inaccurate information

Guide Me
star_border

Trouble with Tracking Subdirectories

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

I recently created a subdirectory of my site (ie; www.mysite.com/classifieds/somepage.html) and I'm seeing the filenames in Real Time but under Behavior > Site Content > Content Drilldown I am only seeing the folder name (ie; /classifieds/) and not the filename. 

If anyone has any ideas on how to correct this so that I can view the filenames of the subdirectory under "Content Drilldown" I would be most appreciative and I look forward to hearing any input on this matter.

I thank you all in advance,

Stuart Kaufman

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Stuart K
April 2016

Re: Trouble with Tracking Subdirectories

[ Edited ]
Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Stuart in the search box between the graph and the metrics enter /classifieds/ and click on the hour glass then you can do your drill down by clicking on the results that get displayed in the metrics section. Content Drill down is designed for you to actually drill down so start at the highest level which is your sub folder and then keep clicking on the results to drill down deeper and deeper. When you reach the end the entire path will be displayed and you wont be able to drill down any deeper I do not know the depth limit but on my site I just tested down to four levels hopefully that is enough for you to get the data you want.