Analytics
3K members online now
Understand information in your reports and troubleshoot reporting issues such as self-referrals, (not set) data, and inaccurate information

Guide Me
star_border

Trouble setting up a regular email of the dashboard

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello, 

I wonder if anyone else experiencing this. Basically I just want to email out my dashboard on a regular basis which I have done before however in this account, which I am new to, I try to set it up and it comes up with an internal error. Please try again later. (Which I have been doing for days now) Analytics has encountered an unexpected condition and cannot fulfill your request.

Can anyone help? Maybe I am just missing something,

Thanks

Colette 

Re: Trouble setting up a regular email of the dashboard

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hello,

I have been experiencing the same problem when attempting to email out monthly dashboard reports. A dialogue box saying "internal error" keeps popping up. This started last week. Today I was able to send out one dashboard report before it returned. How can I fix this; I need my reports to be emailed.

Thanks,
Karla

Re: Trouble setting up a regular email of the dashboard

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi,

I am also experiencing this exact same issue.

When trying to email out a dashboard, I get an error message that says:

"Internal error. Please try again later. Analytics has encountered an unexpected condition and cannot fulfill your request."

I have tried to email reports under multiple accounts, and tried in multiple browsers. Nothing has worked.

Nellie