Analytics
2.5K members online now
Understand information in your reports and troubleshoot reporting issues such as self-referrals, (not set) data, and inaccurate information

Guide Me
star_border

Tracking ID status "Tracking not installed" despite being installed

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have tried everything but I always get the report "Tracking Not Installed."

I tried it with the code in the header, body, but it makes no difference. I also installed a chrome extension to see if my tag was properly on the website and it comes back with the right tracking ID. This has been up for days, so time isn't the issue.

Just a note, my website is www.myeasytek.com but I'm hosting this in the same godaddy account for which my primary domain is live-tech.net. I don't think it should make any difference because when you go to myeasytek.com/index.html the correct web page comes up.

My tracking DOES work for my live-tech.net website, and it is implemented the same way in myeasytek.com.

I tried the asynchronus code from analytics as well, but it doesn't seem to work for me either.

Someone please help? I really like google analytics so I really want this to work.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author James B
December 2015

Re: Tracking ID status "Tracking not installed" despite bein

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi James,

Your tracking code is installed properly and it is sending the data to GA for the UA-70122245-1 property.
If you've just created the property and installed the code on your site you need to wait up to about 24h for the data to start showing up in Google Analytics. Hope this helps.

Arnold Majlath, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please accept it as solution.
Circle Me On Google+ | Visit me @ Redfly Digital

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author James B
December 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi James,

Your tracking code is installed properly and it is sending the data to GA for the UA-70122245-1 property.
If you've just created the property and installed the code on your site you need to wait up to about 24h for the data to start showing up in Google Analytics. Hope this helps.

Arnold Majlath, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please accept it as solution.
Circle Me On Google+ | Visit me @ Redfly Digital

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I created a new GA account after the first one wasn't working after a few days. I see nothing in real-time when I know there's visitors (I can see them in Olark chat box). I'll wait out the day and see what happens, I'll update tomorrow.