Analytics
2.4K members online now
Understand information in your reports and troubleshoot reporting issues such as self-referrals, (not set) data, and inaccurate information

Guide Me
star_border

Track load time for every screen in Mobile App

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Can someone please let me know how to track the load time for every screen in a mobile app through GA?

Thanks,

Shashank

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Track load time for every screen in Mobile App

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Sri,
In Behavior-->Site Speed-->Page Timings, you can try adding a secondary dimension of App ID, App Name, or App Version and then using the filtering capibilities filter to only the secondary dimension that you choose. Give it a try and see if it produces the desired results.

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Brian B,

Sorry, this didn't work.
I am asking about Mobile App metric, not for a website.

Open to the forum, solution would be highly appreciated.

Thanks,
Shashank

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star
Sri,

Here is an article on adding GA to mobile apps se if this gets you pointed in the right direction:
https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/ios/v3/?configured=true

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Brian,

Thanks for the useful article.

I've a HYBRID mobile app and I would like to set up GTM (google tag manager) for Hybrid Mobile App using Firebase SDK (both Android & iOS). Can you please guide me with a process or accurate steps to do this?
The reference links that Google has provided are for Native app but not for Hybrid App.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Best,
Shashank

Rising Star
# 6
Rising Star
Sri,

Sorry to respond so late been a rough week. I have no experience with Firebase SDK so I would not know the process to implement.

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 7
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Hey, no problem. Take care.