Analytics
2.6K members online now
Understand information in your reports and troubleshoot reporting issues such as self-referrals, (not set) data, and inaccurate information

Guide Me
star_border

Total rookie, need help!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

All I want to set up is a function so that I can see the total number of visitors to my website from its launch. Is this possible and how?

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Peter S
April 2017

Total rookie, need help!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

So, what you're looking for is sessions - it's the same sa number of visits to your site, but with another name!

View solution in original post

Total rookie, need help!

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

You can see your all sites visitors after implementing Google analytics tracking and if you are asking visitors before implementation that is not possible.

Thanks

Total rookie, need help!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks Santosh. Tracking is implemented and visitors and visiting but all I can see is this week's results. I want to see total visitors single I put the Google tracking on but all I can see is 'events' and 'sessions' and 'bounce rates', all I want is a total hits/total visitor number. How do I find that?

Total rookie, need help!

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star

The report in audience>overview will give you the totals, for a range of metrics, including sessions. This is based on the date range you select.

John Wedderburn, Advertiser Community, Rising Star
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Peter S
April 2017

Total rookie, need help!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

So, what you're looking for is sessions - it's the same sa number of visits to your site, but with another name!

Total rookie, need help!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

yes i want to place ads