Analytics
1.9K members online now
Understand information in your reports and troubleshoot reporting issues such as self-referrals, (not set) data, and inaccurate information
 
Guide Me
star_border
Reply

The number of Google Experiments' transactions is not accurate

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

 Hi, everyone! 

 

We start to use Google Experiments, and build several A/B test. All of them run well, but we find something wrong about their transactions. 

 

For example, I built a Test 1 and Test 2 for Page A (original page), the Google Experiments shows that the page of Test's transaction is 11, and the Test 2's is 16, and the original page's is 6. So all of them made conversation 33. But we check these pages in All Pages or Landing page, neither of them shows their transactions are same as the Google Experiments'. Google Experiments' is about more 30% than Landing pages'. I don't know what's wrong with it. Need help with this problem. Thank you in advance!