Analytics
2.3K members online now
Understand information in your reports and troubleshoot reporting issues such as self-referrals, (not set) data, and inaccurate information

Guide Me
star_border

Strange report numbers?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My session reports says no user of any kind have been on my site from the end of Jan to now.  I know this is not true but don't know why this is happening nor how to fix it, is there something I haven't done correctly in the set up?  (Very new to GA here!)

Re: Strange report numbers?

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
So you're not getting any data at all? No metrics at all, or just user based metrics?
If you could post a screenshot of one these reports, that would help us to see what you're seeing. Also, if you post a link to your site then someone can quickly peek at your GA code implementation and see if there are any problems with it.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
http://www.sensitivesoulsspeak.com/

I ended up getting a new GA account but with the same site, and I'm still not sure what it's saying

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
Well, it's definitely sending the page hits so it's being tracked.
As for the new account, if i'm following correctly, it kind of sounds like you might not have permission to view it. You should check with the GA site admin and make sure you have permission.