Analytics
2.3K members online now
Understand information in your reports and troubleshoot reporting issues such as self-referrals, (not set) data, and inaccurate information

Guide Me
star_border

Sorting Data by Individual Pages in Custom Reports

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi, I want to create individual custom reports for each individual page of my website in order to look at metrics such as sessions, pageviews, time on page, etc. What is the best way to do this? When I use a filter to specify a specific URL, the number of rows in the data varies based on the number of dimensions and metrics I apply to the custom report. Thanks!
1 Expert replyverified_user

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hey Matthew,

You can create custom reports with page as dimensions however you have to be very careful as many other dimensions and metrics are not combinable.

What metrics are you in need of that are not already provided in the content reports?  (Unique pageviews is a proxy for sessions)

Best,

Theo Bennett

Analytics Evangelist at MoreVisibility | Contact Me
Connect on LinkedIn

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Mr. Bennett,

Does the page dimension allow me to sort the data by each unique page? Additionally, I want to be able to include dimensions such as city and country because I only want to include data from certain states. Moreover, I hope to work with the reports in an Excel format so that I can import the data into software such as SAS. Would content reports be able to be used for that?

Thank you and I appreciate all your help!

Mathew