Analytics
2.1K members online now
Understand information in your reports and troubleshoot reporting issues such as self-referrals, (not set) data, and inaccurate information

Guide Me
star_border

Sort events by "final event"

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi!

When viewing events in the "events flow" report, the number of sessions for which that event was the final one is displayed in red. Is there a way to simply list all events and sort them by the number of times they were the final event? 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

I do not think so you do not actually exit on an event you exit from a page, the event could have occured on that page but it also could have occured as the last event anywhere within the session. I would expect if this was available you would have access to a metric titled last session event or something along those lines and I do not see it in the list that I can download.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Ok thank you for your response Smiley Happy I think it would be a useful metric to have. 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello, 

I'm working on events and I want to see where things go wrong with the search bar so it would be very interesting to know what are the final events( by event label) but I can not have such information. Final events  are displayed in red and that's all I can get from GA.

Is there any way to help me reporting final events? (I work with R too) 

Thank you