Analytics
3.1K members online now
Understand information in your reports and troubleshoot reporting issues such as self-referrals, (not set) data, and inaccurate information

Guide Me
star_border

Something happening in SEO Queries Report?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Since Feb 24 impressions for a site that I manage have dropped to zero according to the Google Analytics Search Engine Optimization > Queries report.  In Search Console things look normal. Is anyone else noticing anything weird in the Queries report?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Something happening in SEO Queries Report?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Bruce,

I have the same thing.. Queries, landing pages... none of it is showing results. I thought it was an issue with our website but maybe it's a google problem? Any comments from anyone?

Here's the screenshot: http://screencast.com/t/ZZ6jX2jTU

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hey guys,

I've also noticed this when I tried downloading February's Search Console data.

After digging around on the internet, I've found that this is a problem that is affecting many people all around the world and google is aware of the issue.

Some speculate that this could be due to an algorithm update. We'll have to see.

Here's a link to some info about it from Search Engine Roundtable

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Yep. Same thing here. From the 24th on, it's a flat line.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Same here but from the 28th February. Ironcially I migrated our website to a new server the day before so thought it was something I had done. I hope google sort it soon!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Same for me but from the 28th February.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Glad I'm not the only one or I'd be panicking right now.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Looking at Acquisition > SEO > Queries today, May 9, 2016, the Impressions dropped to zero on May 4 - May 8 (the last day displayed). It looks like this report is just still behind and no cause for worry.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Same problem here. I know we cant see impressions for the last 2 days but we see 0 impressions for the last 4 days.

[ Edited ]
Rising Star
# 10
Rising Star

This must be only for some users I am seeing data and the counts follow historical trends, I am using the free version which version are you all using.

This thread seems to be discussing the same issue

https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/Reports/bd-p/Reports_and_Reporting_Related