Analytics
1.6K members online now
Understand information in your reports and troubleshoot reporting issues such as self-referrals, (not set) data, and inaccurate information

Guide Me
star_border

Some Problem with my bounce rate and real time user in google analytics report

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

Can you tell me what is the reaseon of my google analytics report show worng data.here is full list ..

1. Some problem with my real time user....example; when real time user 200+ then peageview per/miniute generate 45 to 50....

2. few week ago our bounce rate was 3 to 5% and in current senario our bouonce rate is 50 to 55 %. i dont understant this problem. 

please help me how to resolve this problem.

thanks

pradip

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Some Problem with my bounce rate and real time user in google analytics report

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Hey Pradip,

#1 A user can be on your website viewing a page but may not be actively switching pages. Remember a session in Universal Analytics is by default 30 minutes so you may have 200 people on your website but some have go to another tab or have left their computer. This may explain why the number of pages views does not correlate with the number of live visitors.

#2 Take a look at the secondary dimension "Landing Page" to understand if the overall bounce rate is being effected by a specific page.

Let me know if this helps.
- Josh
Joshua, Rising Star
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’