AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Analytics
2.2K members online now
Understand information in your reports and troubleshoot reporting issues such as self-referrals, (not set) data, and inaccurate information

Guide Me
star_border

Solutions gallery import not working

Not applicable
# 1
Not applicable

hi

for some reason the solutions gallery import functionality is not working on my account, I click import and rather than another window it directs me to the properties page of my analytics accounts, and clicking through to customisation section does nothing.

is this a user access restriction or something not working with universal analytics?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Solutions gallery import not working

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Hi..

I've never had this problem or seen it Smiley Sad Have you tried another browser?

Best,

Theo Bennett
Analytics Evangelist at MoreVisibility | Contact Me
Connect on LinkedIn

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
I've noticed this too and I believe it has something to do with the new way that Google Analytics has restructured its main navigation.

There is a discrenpancy in the pathways that the Solutions Gallery is supposed to execute in, and the NEW structure.

Not much help, sorry, but lots of people are experiencing this as well.

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star
You may want to try clearing cache or using a different browser.

Best,

Theo
Connect on LinkedIn

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I experienced the same issue with Safari but moved over to Chrome and was able to import from the Solutions Gallery without any problems.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Did you ever get this to work? I am having the same problem using new Analytics layout. Have tried in multiple browsers but same thing...just brings me to my admin page and custom reports nowhere to be found. 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am having issues importing from the Solutions Gallery when logged into multiple accounts. It seems GA is confused as to what account to import the template into. Has anyone experienced this issue before and do they have a solution? 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi there,

as I don`t know from which date your messages are, I just want to ask again, how I could solve that problem. I can not import anything from the gallery, instead it puts me back into the account / admin page, where I have to login again. Different Browsers and cleaning the cache didn`t work for me. I have sent you an email aswell to the GA Support, but I am still waiting for an answer. Maybe you all can help me instead? Would be really lovely to hear from you soon. 

Warm and sunny regards,

Verena

Rising Star
# 9
Rising Star

Hi Verena,

Sorry to say that I am not having the issue.  I'm using Chrome and am able to import from the gallery.   Smiley Sad

Best,

Theo Bennett

Connect on LinkedIn

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am having the same issue. I get "Unexpected error. Please try again later" message.