Analytics
5K members online now
Understand information in your reports and troubleshoot reporting issues such as self-referrals, (not set) data, and inaccurate information

Guide Me
star_border

Site Not Receiving Sessions/Hits

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

UA-81922051-1 has not received or shown any activity for the past 48 hours.  I have checked with the web master who states the tracking code is correctly placed on the site normandyonsite.com.  I have sent  test traffic  which successfully connects with site but no activity registers on the report side of analytics.

Additionally, over the past month, inconsistent data from the number of sessions, rebound rate, duration of sessions have registered 0.  Also, the languages or countries sessions of origination or landing are not appearing.  

Appreciate any guidance to correct the situation.  

Thank you

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Site Not Receiving Sessions/Hits

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi :-)

UA-81922051-1 has not received or shown any activity for the past 48 hours.

Tracking code for Property UA-62839504-1 is currently installed on the website,

via WP Plugin GADWP v4.9.1.2 Universal Tracking - https://deconf.com/google-analytics-dashboard-wordpress/.. 

This is viewable via both looking at the site source code and by checking the site with Google Tag Assistant

From GTA:

UA-62839504-1a.jpg

From website source code:

<!-- BEGIN GADWP v4.9.1.2 Universal Tracking - https://deconf.com/google-analytics-dashboard-wordpress/ -->
<script type="text/javascript">
(function($){
    $(window).load(function() {
            //Track Downloads
            $('a').filter(function() {
                return this.href.match(/.*\.(zip|mp3*|mpe*g|pdf|docx*|pptx*|xlsx*|rar*)(\?.*)?$/);
            }).click(function(e) {
                ga('send','event', 'download', 'click', this.href);
            });
            //Track Mailto
            $('a[href^="mailto"]').click(function(e) {
                ga('send','event', 'email', 'send', this.href);
             });
            //Track Outbound Links
            $('a[href^="http"]').filter(function() {
                if (!this.href.match(/.*\.(zip|mp3*|mpe*g|pdf|docx*|pptx*|xlsx*|rar*)(\?.*)?$/)){
                    if (this.href.indexOf('normandyonsite.com') == -1) return this.href;
                }
            }).click(function(e) {
                ga('send','event', 'outbound', 'click', this.href);
            });
		    		                });
})(jQuery);
</script>
<script>
  (function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){
  (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o),
  m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m)
  })(window,document,'script','//www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga');
  ga('create', 'UA-62839504-1', 'auto');
  ga('send', 'pageview');
</script>
<!-- END GADWP Universal Tracking -->

Either the plugin will need to be setup/configured for your original tracking id UA-81922051-1 

or you need to be looking at the reports for for the current tracking id UA-62839504-1
Was the new tracking id maybe created by you accidently or whoever does your site dev/configuration etc?

Bronwyn Vourtis, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here