Analytics
4K members online now
Understand information in your reports and troubleshoot reporting issues such as self-referrals, (not set) data, and inaccurate information

Guide Me
star_border

Setting up the emailing of a report is not responding

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I am am trying to setup the emailing of reports from our Google Analytics accounts, this is something we have used lots before but in the last week when we try saving them, nothing is happening. 

Action I took was:

Dashboard - Email - fill in details - send. When I hit send it looks like it is responding but never actually finished the process of saving. 

If anyone has any ideas of what I can try then do let me know.

Thanks

A T
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
A T
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

try browser cache clear and restarting.

or try a different browser.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you, I tried that and getting same response in Chrome and Firefox.

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

hi Laura,

I have tried it and its working fine. check if you have any adblock extension installed on your browser. otherwise this should work fine.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Norman, 

I am experiencing the same issue as Laura - I can't schedule dashboard delivery via email. 

I tried in Chrome, Firefox, and Safari, and I have no adblock extensions installed. 

What browser are you using to schedule the emails?

Thanks!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

Yes I tried again today and have no luck in Chrome, Safari, IE and Firefox. Intrigued as to what browser it is working on so I can give that a try. Also relieved that you are seeing the same issue Eve as was starting to think I was doing something wrong!