Set up once a month report to be sent by email only for 3 specific pages
Hello, I am new to GA and the questions is:
Create report on how many visitors not all pages had per month, but only 3 specific pages. The report should be emailed once a months. I have tried many options with Grouping and segments to specify URL for pages, but all in vain. Help is appreciated. Thank you
Re: Set up once a month report to be sent by email only for 3 specific pages
I would resommend a dashboard solution:
1. Login to Analytics
2. Choose the relevant Domain.
3. Click in the left menu on "Dashbaords" and "+ New Dashboard".
4. Enter a name (e.g. 3 pages report).
5. Click on "Create Dashboard".
6. A new dashboard is created and a new window ("Add a Widget") opens. Add a Widget title (e.g. "page views").
7. Choose a widget (recommendation "Standard: Table" if you wanna see numbers).
8. Add as dimension "page" and one metric (here: "Pageviews").
9. Add a filter: "Only show" dimension "Page" and type in as regular expression (regex) "/page_a/|/page_b/|/page_c/" (insert your three pages devided by "|" (= means "or"), maybe you have to modify the regex).
10. Click on Save.
11. Customize the dashboard (change layout) if you want.
If you wanna ad more widgets with other relevant data (e.g. users, average time on page):
12. Click on the "pencil" icon of the created widget (edit function). The widget settings windows opens.
13. Click on "Clone Widget".
14. The same widget is published on the dashboard. Click again on the pencil icon and change the metric (e.g. choose "Users") and type in a new name.
15. Add all widgets you need as described above.
Configuration of the email report:
16. Open the dashboard with the configurated widgets.
17. Click on "Email" at the top (between "Share" and "Export").
18. Configure the Email Report: add a receipient, subject, frequency and options.
19. Confirm by clicking on "Send".