Analytics
5.3K members online now
Understand information in your reports and troubleshoot reporting issues such as self-referrals, (not set) data, and inaccurate information

Guide Me
star_border

Sending a report with multiple tabs

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Is it possible to send a multi-tabbed custom report via email so that ALL of the tabs are sent? I've created a report for a specific function in our organization, and it has a few tabs. I want to push the report to someone via email monthly, but when I send the PDF, it only sends the first tab. There are 5 tabs, so I really don't want to send 5 separate emails.

Separately, if I could grant access to that custom report in GA to that specific person but not allow them to see anything else, that would also solve the problem.

Thanks!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Sending a report with multiple tabs

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Jenn,

That's right, you can't send tabbed reports automatically – simply because a PDF don't have got any tabs. So it's always the first tab only.

However, in scheduling reports you will be asked if you would like to add a new report to an existing scheduled email if there is one. In this way, five report PDFs are being sent within one email.

And what you can do is to share a custom report with other persons, that means to send them a link to set up copy of your custom report that they may save in their own profile. Additionally, you and any person may use the 'shortcut feature to 'freeze' a report with given sorting, segments, filters, number of lines etc. And this shortcut report can be scheduled as well.

Christoph