Analytics
6K members online now
Understand information in your reports and troubleshoot reporting issues such as self-referrals, (not set) data, and inaccurate information

Guide Me
star_border

Secret.ɢoogle.com You are invited! Enter only with this ticket URL. Copy it. Vote for Trump!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

How to remove this spam URL from website Secret.ɢoogle.com You are invited! Enter only with this ticket URL. Copy it. Vote for Trump!

Recently added one Filter for to solve this issue but it is again struggling me ... So can you give me better suggestion to solve this problem. 

images.png

1 Expert replyverified_user

Secret.ɢoogle.com You are invited! Enter only with this ticket URL. Copy it. Vote for Trump!

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

You are dealing with referrer spam.
The easiest way to deal with this is to:
- Go to the Google Analytics Admin section
- Select the correct view
- Go to Filters
- Click Add filter
- Give your filter a name such as "Include only my website"
- Under Predefined, select "Include Only"
- Under Select Source or Destination, select "traffic to the hostname"
- Under Select expression, select "that contains"
- In the Hostname field, enter "yoursite.com", where yoursite.com is really your domain name.

Save your filter and enjoy new, somewhat-spam-free traffic!

For a complete set of solutions, read this:
http://juliencoquet.com/en/2016/06/17/how-can-handle-google-analytics-referrer-spam/?utm_id=tcen

VP & Chief Evangelist at Hub'Scan | Contact me
Level 80 Digital Analytics Warrior, KPI Therapist and Keeper of the One True Tagging Plan

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have added this filter in my google analytics filters, but the problem still alive...

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

then chances are you did not set the filter up correctly

Level 80 Digital Analytics Warrior, KPI Therapist and Keeper of the One True Tagging Plan

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Filter Information

Filter Name
Filter Type
Predefined
Custom

Hostname

This filter I have added.

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

thats because your *hostname* is abclearn.com

what you pasted in is a URL, which contains the domain name but not what Google expects.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Afer adding this filter am getting this error, but it is again showing same error....

You are using a filtered view, which may cause your Users count to be inaccurate. Learn more.

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor

That's a notice, not an error.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Ok, Thank You.

But can you please tell me how much time it required to generate fresh report and without previous error. 

Top Contributor
# 10
Top Contributor

No such thing as retro-active processing in Google Analytics. The spam should disappear for all new traffic from today onwards.