Analytics
6.5K members online now
Understand information in your reports and troubleshoot reporting issues such as self-referrals, (not set) data, and inaccurate information

Guide Me
star_border

Search console scheduled email

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Guys,

I'm currently trying to set up a scheduled email to compare the last two weeks using the search console landing page data. What I'm wanting to see is all the data Monday-Sunday for the previous two weeks. Obviously this isn't possible on a Monday due to the 2 day lag on search console data, so I attempted to schedule it to arrive on a Wednesday instead so that all the desired data would be present. However this morning I found that the email included data for the last two weeks Wednesday to Tuesday, obviously missing data for the last two days.

Is there any way that I can get Google Analytics to send a weekly scheduled report which includes data for a time where the end of week isn't the day before the scheduled email day?

Thanks in advance.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Search console scheduled email

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

I do not see the scheduled email being that customizable, you could use a third party software to schedule downloads of your data based upon a date range such as anlytics edge plugin for excel, or a BI software such as tableau, qlik, or power bi and the just exclude the last two days but no way inside of GA to do so.