AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Analytics
1.5K members online now
Understand information in your reports and troubleshoot reporting issues such as self-referrals, (not set) data, and inaccurate information

Guide Me
star_border

Search Console clicks & engagement missing

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I see some session data but none of the information about clicks or impressions or landing pages or queries are showing up. 

Our website is www.HiddenDoorStore.com

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi :-)

Is the website verified correctly in Google Search Console?
When you log into Search Console, is there data for your site showing in the reports?

If there is no data in the Search Console report, then the issue is likely Search Console and not GA,

as this data is tracked by Search Console and then exported into GA.
If there is data in the Search Console reports yet not in GA, have you checked that the linking between the two is correct and that you have selected that particular View to show the Search Console data?

Bronwyn Vourtis, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks, there isn't data in the Search Console admin, even though I had verified www.HiddenDoorStore.com as our property in the search console and it doesn't show any errors. 

I just added hiddendoorstore.com without the www as another site. Could that possible be the problem? But how would it be that we hadn't gotten a single hid to the www version? We don't have much organic traffic yet, but in the last 30 days in the regular reports it did show at least 150 sessions from organic, so there should be something. 

Thanks for your help!