Analytics
1.6K members online now
Understand information in your reports and troubleshoot reporting issues such as self-referrals, (not set) data, and inaccurate information

Guide Me
star_border

Search Console Query data isn't showing for the past few days within Analytics

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi there,

Since around July 17th I've not seen any Search Console Query click data showing in my Analytics account. I've tried various accounts but it doesn't display any click data, any idea why - is it some kind of bug? 

GA.JPG

Thanks for any help!

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Matt T
July

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Matt T :-)

Usually data for the most recent 2-3 days - in this instance 18-20 July (inclusive) is not available.

If you log into Search Console and check the Search Traffic > Search Analytics data, if you hover over the last data available, you will likely find it is for July 17. The same will apply if you try to change the default date range of past 28 days to the most recent days.. it will likely not be available at this stage after July 17.

This is a normal processing delay with Search Console data, which is then imported into GA.

Thanks
Bronwyn

Bronwyn Vourtis, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Thanks a lot Bronwyn, I hadn't realised there was this 2-3 day delay, that all makes sense now!