Analytics
3.5K members online now
Understand information in your reports and troubleshoot reporting issues such as self-referrals, (not set) data, and inaccurate information

Guide Me
star_border

Scheduled email reports are not working anymore

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

Our scheduled Analytics reports are not being sent anymore. I've already tried the following:

* I've rescheduled the end date of the scheduled emails
* I've removed the scheduled email and added it again
* I've tried other email addresses as recipients

However, the recipients (including myself and I'm using G Suite for email) are not receiving the reports anymore (we've checked our spam folders). It suddenly happened a few months ago. It looks like a bug to me, or did something change?

screenshot-ga-scheduled-emails.jpg

I hope someone can help us, thanks in advance.

Kind regards,
Jan-Willem

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi,

there have been problems with this earlier... Just to make sure:

can you create daily scheduled email from Audience overview or some other basic report. Send it to yourself and add some simple subject & message like : Daily digest of account x

--
To make bad day worse, spend it wishing for the impossible

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, 

Thanks for your reply. I've just created a daily scheduled email from Audience overview. I'll let you know if I receive this report tomorrow!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

An update from our side: we haven't received any report yet. It looks like a bug to me? 

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Yeah seems so...

Only one more thing to test: Do you have another account that you could try to schedule with?

Also I could try sending you a report but for that I need your email and I think it is not wise nor allowed to expose it here... Check if you can reach me through G+

This way I think we have tested all possible scenarios. If you are using paid Google products you might get help faster from there. Since this is not an epidemic (yet at least) the only option is to sit this one through and hope that maybe some automated routine will fix this glitch.

--

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Antti,

Thanks again. 

I've just scheduled another daily report from another account. I'll let you know if I receive something from this account.

Furthermore, I don't have G+. Are there other ways to reach you and you my email address?

Thanks in advance.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Another update: also, with the other GA account: I haven't received anything yet.

Where can I report this bug?

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor

There's a Send feedback link at the bottom when you log in to your GA... Dunno where it goes or will it be processed and in what time.

Like stated earlier, if you are using paid tools by Google, that's your best chance. I can try to elevate this but since it is an isolated incident, at least at the moment, I doubt I get the ball rolling...

--

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Antti,

Thanks again. I've reported this bug. Hopefully this gets the ball rolling...

However, I can't imagine we're the only one having this issue. Are other people also experiencing this?