Analytics
3.2K members online now
Understand information in your reports and troubleshoot reporting issues such as self-referrals, (not set) data, and inaccurate information

Guide Me
star_border

Scheduled Emails of Dashboard not displaying data

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I've a dashboard set up on my GA account, which when I view through the GA website loads correctly and displays the appropriate data/charts/etc. I have a scheduled email to send this dashboard to me on a daily basis but for the past few weeks, the dashboard pdf attachment does not display any data. Every table/chart just says "Loading..."

GA.png

Anyone any ideas as to why this is happening and how to resolve it? 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Scheduled Emails of Dashboard not displaying data

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi,

really stupid but let's try to "reboot" it if you haven't already. So just remove the old email and create a new one.
You could also try to create another dashboard with 1 or 2 widgets to see if the problem is dashboard related or is there a bigger issue.
I've never seen one before... fascinating... unfortunately but fascinating.
--
To make bad day worse, spend it wishing for the impossible

Antti Nylund, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Did my answer solve your issue? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Otherwise keep on asking.

Re: Scheduled Emails of Dashboard not displaying data

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hey Antti,

I've created a new email to see if that resolves it. If not, I'll try the next thing which would be to alter the dashboard in some way.

It's strange alright. I could understand if it occurred once, as the dashboard might not have fully rendered before the email was created and sent. But not everyday.

Thanks for your advice.