Analytics
5.3K members online now
Understand information in your reports and troubleshoot reporting issues such as self-referrals, (not set) data, and inaccurate information

Guide Me
star_border

Scheduled Emails of Dashboard not displaying data

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I've a dashboard set up on my GA account, which when I view through the GA website loads correctly and displays the appropriate data/charts/etc. I have a scheduled email to send this dashboard to me on a daily basis but for the past few weeks, the dashboard pdf attachment does not display any data. Every table/chart just says "Loading..."

GA.png

Anyone any ideas as to why this is happening and how to resolve it? 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Scheduled Emails of Dashboard not displaying data

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi,

really stupid but let's try to "reboot" it if you haven't already. So just remove the old email and create a new one.
You could also try to create another dashboard with 1 or 2 widgets to see if the problem is dashboard related or is there a bigger issue.
I've never seen one before... fascinating... unfortunately but fascinating.

--
To make bad day worse, spend it wishing for the impossible

Re: Scheduled Emails of Dashboard not displaying data

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hey Antti,

I've created a new email to see if that resolves it. If not, I'll try the next thing which would be to alter the dashboard in some way.

It's strange alright. I could understand if it occurred once, as the dashboard might not have fully rendered before the email was created and sent. But not everyday.

Thanks for your advice.