Analytics
5.3K members online now
Understand information in your reports and troubleshoot reporting issues such as self-referrals, (not set) data, and inaccurate information

Guide Me
star_border

Scheduled Email Report - Same Day Last Week

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

I would like for one of my daily Analytics Scheduled Emails to compare the previous day's performance data to the performance data from the same day of the week the previous week.

Here is what I am currently doing: In my custom report, I set the "Date Range" to "Yesterday" (for example, Monday 12/12/2016) and in the "Compare To" selector, I select the same day of the week from the previous week (in this example Monday 12/5/2016). Then I set the report as a scheduled email, delivered daily.

Here is what I am currently getting: The scheduled email that comes to me on Tuesday 12/13/2016 contains my report with Monday 12/12/2016's data, but instead of comparing to data from the same day of the week the previous week, the comparison is to the previous day, Sunday 12/11/2016.

My question: How do I configure my Analytics Scheduled Email so that I receive a report every morning with the previous day's performance data compared to the performance data from the same day of the week one week previous?

Thank you for your insight!