Analytics
1.8K members online now
Understand information in your reports and troubleshoot reporting issues such as self-referrals, (not set) data, and inaccurate information

Guide Me
star_border

Schedule email report across all profiles in account

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi there,

I'd like to set up a daily scheduled email with topline metrics (sessions, users, time on site etc) to receive every day, showing every profile within my account. Is that possible and if so, can anyone point me in the direction of some instructions as I haven't been able to find any?

Thanks!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Schedule email report across all profiles in account

[ Edited ]
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

when you say every profile do you mean for every property?
you can set scheduled emails to come form the dashboard section.
create a dashboard and then choose the email option.
you can also set an email to  come from any particular page in GA
is that what you wanted or were you wanting a collated report that in one email would have all properties top line data?
if so I don't think you can do that - although i have set up pretty easy google docs integrations where you love export info from GA to google docs.

If you liked my answer best please 'mark as best answer' if I was helpful but not the best please 'star'
- if I have not answered your question fully then please let me know by reply.
You can find me here: <edited by a Community Manager as noted below>

Note: this post has been edited by a Community Manager, per our Community Guidelines, in order to remove a self-promotional signature. Thank you for your understanding.

Re: Schedule email report across all profiles in account

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
All scheduled e-mails are on a view (profile) basis so you have re-create them all for each view.
VP & Chief Evangelist at Hub'Scan | Contact me
Level 80 Digital Analytics Warrior, KPI Therapist and Keeper of the One True Tagging Plan