Analytics
5.2K members online now
Understand information in your reports and troubleshoot reporting issues such as self-referrals, (not set) data, and inaccurate information

Guide Me
star_border

SSIS Google Analytics Source Error

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am using SSIS Google Analytics Source to get the data from Google Analytics to Sqlserver. I am getting the below error after entering the Access Token information. Please help me with this one.

The service analytics has thrown an exception: Google.GoogleApiException: Google.Apis.Requests.RequestError Quota Error: User Rate Limit Exceeded. [403] Errors [ Message[Quota Error: User Rate Limit Exceeded.] Location[ - ] Reason[userRateLimitExceeded] Domain[global] ]

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: SSIS Google Analytics Source Error

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Vinisha just judging by the error it looks like the server refused the request [403] and the reason was you exceeded a preset limit for the request dealing with the User Rate Limit. Try asking for a smaller data set to see if that gets you around the issue. I am not familar with SSIS but the API is actualy producing this error SSIS just seems to be the delivery mechanism. Also this may not be the best forum this forum deals with reports their is another forum on this Community of Practice that deals with code issues that might be a better forum to ask coding questions in.