Analytics
5.3K members online now
Understand information in your reports and troubleshoot reporting issues such as self-referrals, (not set) data, and inaccurate information

Guide Me
star_border

Resource is not available. Please try again later.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi there,

I just started at a new job and was granted access to GA recently. Various reports have been automatically emailed to other team members on a weekly and montly basis but had stopped. I have tried to start having the reports automatically emailed again but I keep getting the "Resource is not available. Try again later" message when I schedule send. I have tried waiting, private browsing, clearing cookies, and a different VPN - none of these have worked. What else can I do?

Thank you,

Michal 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

I get this same error and it states that a service is unavailable, GA has had multiple issues with email of late and last week I received an avalanche of emails from them going back several months so I suspect they are still having issues that they will evetually correct.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Having exactly the same issue. Weird is that with some GA account only Smiley Sad

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Same error here, I haven't been able to edit or set up a scheduled email for over a week.

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Do we know if there is any movement on this? Appears it only affects weekly, monthly, quarterly and where you already have scheduled emails, that is, you cannot extend them. Really concerning as I have 56 accounts that have scheduled emails that are stopping at the end of the month.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Same issue here when trying to schedule a weekly or monthly dashboard email from one of our accounts.  Here's the message I get when clicking "Send".  

http://www.screencast.com/t/AXBi9KRbju

I tried the same thing with another account and had no issues.

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 7
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

OK I have a temporary solution if the reports are from the dashboard. You can still send reports (weekly, monthly and quarterly) from the 'private' dashboards. It only seems to be affecting the 'shared' dashboards. All you would need to do is share the shared dashboard back to the 'private' dashboard and then you can setup scheduled emails from there. Little long winded but at least a possible solution. Cheers Dom

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

'Private' dashboard worked for me.  Thanks for sharing that Dom!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Sharing the 'private' dashboard also seems to work for me. Thanks for the tip, Dom. What a pain in the ass.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks for getting back to me Dominic. Can you tell me how I share the public dashboard back to private? Can't figure it out!