Analytics
4.6K members online now
Understand information in your reports and troubleshoot reporting issues such as self-referrals, (not set) data, and inaccurate information

Guide Me
star_border

Reports are way off

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Something is not right with my analytics. My website is through Godaddy, they give me a brief description of website traffic. For the month of Aug, to date it says we have had 145 visitors but google analytics says we have only had 3 which I know is not correct. I did the tag assistant but it says its working fine? I also went onto the website on another computer (the IP is not excluded) to see if analytics would show me on there in real-time but it did not. When I originally signed up for analytics 3 yrs ago, I put the code in every page. However, a couple months ago when I noticed things didn't seem right, I redid it and per Godaddy instructions, I only have to put the code in once under Site Settings-Site Wide Code. So I am wondering if this could have something to do with it. Please help!  

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Reports are way off

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Can you share your URL so that we can take a look?
--
To make bad day worse, spend it wishing for the impossible

Antti Nylund, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Did my answer solve your issue? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Otherwise keep on asking.