5.9K members online now
Understand information in your reports and troubleshoot reporting issues such as self-referrals, (not set) data, and inaccurate information

Guide Me
star_border

Reports Not Displaying

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Since Monday, I am unable to view any data in the 'Reports' section of analytics. Additionally, my daily emailed reports are not displaying properly. There is effectively a large gray box that covers 90% of the live viewing area.

I am able to view the 'Google Analytics Home' dashboard, but no other content within GA.

I have checked my user settings and everything appears to be the same as it was in previous weeks.

Other users associated with my site with the same user permissions are not experiencing the same inability to view reports.

Any help would be appreciated.

Reports Not Displaying

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Casey, 

The PDF email report issue is reported in these posts: 

https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/Google-Analytics-Reports/Daily-Email-Report-Missing-All-Da...
https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/Google-Analytics-Reports/Reports-suddenly-stopped-containi...

One solution seems to be that you recreate the dashboards (Customization -> Dashboards) and set up your scheduled emails again.

The easiest way to duplicate a report is to select Share -> Share template link (when in a certain dashboard) and paste the link in your browser. This way all of the settings and fields are cloned and you can create a new report template.

Br., 

Thomas

Reports Not Displaying

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thomas,

Thank you for your reply.

I have set up new report with another admin login to the account.

It's not simply the PDF email reports, however. I'm not even able to view that data in the live environment. I also can't go in and delete the old emails that were scheduled.

My login has been cut off from access to everything other than the home page view.

Casey