Analytics
4.8K members online now
Understand information in your reports and troubleshoot reporting issues such as self-referrals, (not set) data, and inaccurate information

Guide Me
star_border

Reporting Product Sales using Email Acquisition Campaigns

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am attempting to report product sales that differ between different email campaigns.  Our email campaigns all have UTM tags built within them so I can filter them using the Acquisition > Campaigns > All Campaigns.  When I select a specific email campaign, I can see the total # of transactions from the campaign.  What I have not figured out is how can I then look at what product sales were from this specific campaign?  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Pre-emptively - I know I can look at Product Sales by channel and select email.  This will not work for me b/c we have multiple email campaigns at the same time and I want to be able to decipher between them.

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Robert, 

In order to see the sales from a specific campaign, navigate to conversions >> ecommerce >> product performance. select the secondary dimension as campaign. click on the advanced link to add a filter, select the dimension as campaign and metric as the campaign name. a screenshot is attached for your help http://take.ms/kF0jZE. 

hit like when you reply so i will get notified

kind regards 

Noman Karim

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Excellent!  Thank you as this worked perfectly.