Analytics
5.5K members online now
Understand information in your reports and troubleshoot reporting issues such as self-referrals, (not set) data, and inaccurate information

Guide Me
star_border

Report showing pages with daily pageviews greater than X

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Everyone,

I'm trying to find out how to generate a report of page URL's with an individual page view greater than X on any given day within a date range.

Ideas?

Thank you!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Todd B
November 2016

Re: Report showing pages with daily pageviews greater than X

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi Todd, 

Create a custom report for a flat table with "date" and "page" as the dimensions and "pageviews" as the metric. Then use the advanced filter to only include pages with greater than x pageviews. From there you'll probably want to export the report and use pivot tables to better aggregate/sort the data. 

Best,

Mike

Custom Report.pngCustom ReportAdvanced Filters for Pageviews.pngFilter

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Todd B
November 2016

Re: Report showing pages with daily pageviews greater than X

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi Todd, 

Create a custom report for a flat table with "date" and "page" as the dimensions and "pageviews" as the metric. Then use the advanced filter to only include pages with greater than x pageviews. From there you'll probably want to export the report and use pivot tables to better aggregate/sort the data. 

Best,

Mike

Custom Report.pngCustom ReportAdvanced Filters for Pageviews.pngFilter

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hey Mike,

Thanks a MILLION fo your help! I did create the report and it gives me the info I'm looking for, but there is one problem. The date Google Analytics supplies is not in an Excel-friendly format. Do you know how to convert GA's date (20161013) into one that a spreadsheet can understand (11/01/2016)?

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi Todd,

Try this:

=DATE(LEFT([Cell with GA date],4),MID([Cell with GA date],5,2),RIGHT([Cell with GA date],2))

Just replace [Cell with GA date] with... well you know Smiley Happy

Best,

Mike 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks again Mike!