Analytics
6.1K members online now
Understand information in your reports and troubleshoot reporting issues such as self-referrals, (not set) data, and inaccurate information

Guide Me
star_border

Report only includes previous 31 days

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I've been having an issue building a report for my sessions. On my overview it says over 441k sessions but when I go to build the report with the same "view," I only get 31 observations - the past month.

I'm building a flat table with 1 dimension and 2 metrics: dimension, sessions, and sessions w/ event. Currently no filter because I'm trying to capture every data observation, but even when I got add a filter for YEAR using regex, the only suggestion that pops up is 2016.

Could anyone advise me as to what's going on? What filter could possibly be set to restrict it to just the past month of data?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Report only includes previous 31 days

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
In the top right corner of the Google Analytics reporting interface, there is a date range selection that determines what date range is used for the report. By default, it is the past 30 days, ending yesterday. If you want a different time period, change the start and/or end date.
Mike Sullivan, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.