Analytics
3.3K members online now
Understand information in your reports and troubleshoot reporting issues such as self-referrals, (not set) data, and inaccurate information

Guide Me
star_border

Report for Click Fraud by Some Apps to Google

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi there

I have come Across Some Apps and its Developers involved in Click Fraud Activity.

These Developers are Encouraging Users to Install their Apps and Click on Banner Ads Displayed in their Apps, and are asking them to see the Ads for 1 minute.

They are asking to Click 5 Ads and Get Rs 5(INR 5) per Day, and they are asking Users to Install about 20 Apps and asking to Click 5 ads Daily in Each App and Encouraging them to Build team under them and get More Compensation.

I wanted to to Report about this Ongoing Fraudulaent Activity to Google, but doesn't know how to Report about This Fraud to Google, as there is no such direct response Centre of Google where u can Report. So I am Using this Forum to Report.

Some of these Apps Are:

Running Recharge

Opus Recharge

Golden Recharge

Sun Recharge

Moon Recherge

Earth Recharge

Work n Earn Recharge

Airborn Recharge

Daily Sanskaar

Go Music......

Instant Recharge

.....etc all Apps are there on Google Play

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.instantrecharge

So Pls do provide the Way to Inform to Google about this Fraud.

And Block this Apps from Google Play.

Thanks

Manoj Hirpara

manojhirpara23@gmail.com

Surat, Gujarat, India.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

I found this in the partner forum perhaps this is what your looking for:

http://www.google.com/ads/adtrafficquality/advertisers/click-investigation-request.html 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Brian

I am not an advertiser, But I came across this Click Fraud Activity and so Wanted to Inform Google About this Ongoing Fraud by Reporting about it.

This Fraud is being done by App Developers and its Publishers, So if u could guide me where to report about it...So as to take actions against this Apps and Block them on Google Play.

Thanks

Manoj Hirpara

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star

I just use the data from GA for insights into my sites traffic not sure how one would report such abuse.