Analytics
2.2K members online now
Understand information in your reports and troubleshoot reporting issues such as self-referrals, (not set) data, and inaccurate information

Guide Me
star_border

Regarding the Multi Channel Funnel

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hello friends,

I am stuck with a query and need your help for the same.

Can I show multi channel path for each user or for each client ID? I have seen somewhere in a report that, it is possible but I am unable to find the exact way.

Please help me out to track each channel path followed by client ID.

Thanks.

Sumit

1 Expert replyverified_user

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

hi Sumit,

I guess you are looking for the user explorer reports(audience>> user explorer). here is where you can see user id and client id reports. 

Rising Star
# 3
Rising Star

If you are extracting client id as a custom dimension then the MCF reports do not allow you to add segments in this way.  

If you are using premium (360) then you could, I guess, accomplish this in Big Query (regardless of whether you already extract client id as a custom dimension).

Otherwise, you could try using the API, with client id as a custom dimension, and build your own MCF reports. This is a suggestion, mind, with very little thought of how this would actually work.  https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/reporting/mcf/v3/

John Wedderburn, Advertiser Community, Rising Star
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hello norman,

No I am not looking for that. I want the channel data in a table format.

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hello John,

Thank you for the reply 

Can I track the MCF data users wise?