Analytics
2.1K members online now
Understand information in your reports and troubleshoot reporting issues such as self-referrals, (not set) data, and inaccurate information

Guide Me
star_border

Real Time traffic suddenly dropped from 3000 to 200

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Dear Google Team,

Please help my website https://goo.gl/6170yM  Real time traffic was 3000 and it's suddenly dropped to 200, I checked code and server it's looks correct. Please help urgent what is the issue.

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Kamlesh,

Did you make any recent changes in GA? like applied any filter? If you are using filtered view I would suggest you to check real time data in unfiltered view.

Thanks

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks Santosh for reply, i am not using any filter and did't change in GA code and setting since last 30 days 

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

IMO there is one more thing you can do check whether real time tracking is working perfectly or not. At the end of url place?utm_source=test&utm_medium=test1&utm_campaign=test2 and open this URL then go and check in real traffic source.

Thanks

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Yes it's working

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Still we are facing the same problem please help

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 7
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

As you mentioned that you are seeing real time data after placing utm code at the end of the URL that means real time is working perfectly.

Wait for reply from other community members they might suggest some other methods.

Thanks

Thanks

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Google Analytics team please help

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Sir please specify  "place?utm_source=test&utm_medium=test1&utm_campaign=test2 and "  is it "?utm_source=test&utm_medium=test1&utm_campaign=test"

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I'm experiencing this issue too. real time traffic drop 95%. Everything is working properly. Google support team should investigate it.