Analytics
3.5K members online now
Understand information in your reports and troubleshoot reporting issues such as self-referrals, (not set) data, and inaccurate information

Guide Me
star_border

Real-Time Not Showing All Active Users

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

The GA Real-Time feature is not showing any active users from my recent constant contact campaign. In the past, it has shown traffic from my email marketing correctly, but recently it has not. I know this because I can see who has clicked links to my site in my constant contact campaign, but the numbers aren't matching up (audience and behavior reports lower than what constant contact is reporting.) My filters are not excluding any Constant Contact traffic. Can anyone shed some light on this issue?

Thank you!

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Real-Time Not Showing All Active Users

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Ian you mention that none of your filters are excluding any data, my first step in troubleshooting anything like this would be to remove all filters and see if the numbers match. Filters can have unexpected consequences. So if the numbers come back inline then you can start to add your filters back in one by one and see which one is causing the issue.

Re: Real-Time Not Showing All Active Users

Rising Star
# 3
Rising Star
If you do not have a raw profile (filter-free), you should set one up immediately. You should always have one profile with raw data just for cases like this. Verify your Constant Contact settings as well http://support2.constantcontact.com/articles/FAQ/2687