Analytics
2.3K members online now
Understand information in your reports and troubleshoot reporting issues such as self-referrals, (not set) data, and inaccurate information

Guide Me
star_border

Product page with no analytics data

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi everyone,

Last week I've noticed that one of 6 page product suddendly lost any data from Organic Search.

From 590 sessions during february to 103 sessions. Of these 103 sessions these i've been made during the first 5/6 days of March.

I will post the screeshot to show the incredible drop. Can anyone help me to understand? GA code is present and never been taken off.

xbrl_problem.png

The product page url is: http://www.formula.it/prodotti/formula-xbrl-analisi-di-bilancio

Thank you in advance for any helpfull info.

Regards

Damiano

Re: Product page with no analytics data

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Damiano,
It seems Analytics tracking is not issue. Issue could be keyword ranking goes down. First check keyword ranking to confirm that they are ranking in same position or not.

Second check Google search console for any message from Google .

Hope this helps.

Thanks

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Santosh,

thank you for the advices.

I checked kw ranking and they got even better than before.

No new messages on Search console. There are few 404 but not so important to determine such a lost in session for that particular page.

The strange thing is that from Direct and Referral I still get session (less than last month but not big discrepancy). Only the Organic session are equal to Zero.

Thank you again.

Regards
Damiano

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
Did you make any changes to your site code or GA account settings?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
No changes made.

I'm thinking that probably some keywords that I'm not monitoring might changed....I cannot see any explanation.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

In the Search Console I also found a graph quite strange under "Search Analysis" that you can see in the screeshot.

2016-04-04_1602.png

As you can see there is a part missing!! Probably it is nothing serious,