Analytics
1.9K members online now
Understand information in your reports and troubleshoot reporting issues such as self-referrals, (not set) data, and inaccurate information

Guide Me
star_border

Problem With Real Time Report

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello everyone,

since today morning there is a problem in my real time reports in every site of mine. It has a message that says: "One or more of the services are unavailable. Try again later to give the service the appropriate time to recover". It is a global problem today or something is wrong with my sites?

Thanks a lot,

Kind regards,

Dimitris

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Problem With Real Time Report

[ Edited ]
Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hi Dimitris,

It seems to be a general problem because other people is reporting it, here is a similar discussion.

UPDATE: I'm having the same issue. In the meantime, you can use the Google Analytics App for mobile (iOS or Android). The real-time reports are working there.

Hope it helps

Google Analytics Rising Star | Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the 'Best Answer.' Learn how here!
Analytics Consultant at Carloseo.com - Find me on Twitter | Email me

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hello, we have the same Problems here in Germany since 2 hours

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
Hello,

this may be the issue in some locations but here in Pakistan is okay.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Doesnt word here in Croatia Tried on different sites. Workaround is to try access from mobile and then it works

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Yes, mobile works, access from google Browser works not

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

It's been very problematic for me for the last two days or so - very annoying. I'm USA-based (Colorado), using Chrome browser.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hello everyone,

the problem with GA real time report insists. I am Greek based (Athens) and as i talk with other colleagues of mine, for some of them the GA works fine and in for the others not. The problem is on for more than two days now and it is very annoying and very strange for a company like Google. Does anyone know which is the problem and when it will be fixed?

Thanks a lot,

Kind Regards,

Dimitris