4.5K members online now
Understand information in your reports and troubleshoot reporting issues such as self-referrals, (not set) data, and inaccurate information
Guide Me

Page URL tracking not working anymore

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

This morning, when I tried to run my site's Google Analytics stats for the month of November, it did not work correctly. "Pages" (aka URLs) are being tracked incompletely, so rather than being captured as the page is captured as /, making filtering impossible.


If I go back to earlier Google Analytics data (e.g., October 2016), those pages are still reported correctly. I have been running these reports successfully since January 2016, so the change happened in the last 30 days or so.


I asked the support department for my website's CMS and was told, "I took a look at the source code for your new News Detail pages along with the older detail pages, and I am seeing that the Google Analytics code is pulling all news detail pages as "" instead of the individual pages. This could be due to a change made by Google Analytics..."