Analytics
5.5K members online now
Understand information in your reports and troubleshoot reporting issues such as self-referrals, (not set) data, and inaccurate information

Guide Me
star_border

Organic Search in the "other" Channel Grouping

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello everyone,

Thank you for the time you'll spend my question. I use Google Analytics long and I have never seen something as in-explainable.

My whole organic traffic channel back in my (other) instead of being in the "Organic". I got this account from another provider (I work for an agency doigitale) but I see nothing in the parameter that would explain it.

I am in the analytics.js version of the code and I tested two implementations, in html and via Tag Manager with the same result.

Do you have an idea ?

Laurent

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Laurent B
March 2016

Re: Organic Search in the "other" Channel Grouping

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Laurent B have you gone into the Admin--> View--> Custom Channel Groupings section and made sure that the person prior to you did not do something unexpected in that area. This area is rather new and still in Beta so if something is wrong with your channels I would check this area first and insure that nothing is funky in that section.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Laurent B
March 2016

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Laurent B have you gone into the Admin--> View--> Custom Channel Groupings section and made sure that the person prior to you did not do something unexpected in that area. This area is rather new and still in Beta so if something is wrong with your channels I would check this area first and insure that nothing is funky in that section.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
You are awesome ! Thanks a lot.
There was a manual setting in the Custom Channel Groupings !!!