Analytics
2.1K members online now
Understand information in your reports and troubleshoot reporting issues such as self-referrals, (not set) data, and inaccurate information

Guide Me
star_border

Only Direct channel's revenue is filled when the site is loaded in Iframe.

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Revenue data in TransactionsChannels tabHello,

Our site is always inside an iFrame and for some reason we don't have revenue data for any channel but the "Direct" one. Did some search about it but without success. Please, I need to know if that's a problem we can fix or not. Am I missing something?
We are filling the dataLayer manually on our ThankYou page. Everything else seems like to be working. This problem started on march 17 or 18. Not sure if this was the date when we started to use GTM.. maybe. We found the problem way too late for us to find out if the GTM is the problem but keep this in mind.

EDIT: 
Revenue data in Transactions
Channels data

Regards,
Dimitar

1 Expert replyverified_user

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hi Dimitar, 

How you implement Google Analytics, especially with GTM inside of an iFrame is tricky. 

Make sure your code, Analytics and/or GTM is firing within the <head> </head> section of your website. 

Can you provide more details about your Analytics code deployment and the conditions involved in firing it and where its being fired? Thanks! 

- Josh

Joshua, Rising Star
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, Joshua

Thank you for the reply. Well.. i am just doing it like everyone else. It is in the <head> tag and as you can see on the images - it's working. I've used Tag Assistant to make sure its fine and it was fine. 

Only 1 GTM and it's on our site (the one with the iFrame). Look at the images. The Tax field is not used as you may expect so.. ignore it.

Regards,
Dimitar