Analytics
1.8K members online now
Understand information in your reports and troubleshoot reporting issues such as self-referrals, (not set) data, and inaccurate information

Guide Me
star_border

One person from email list does not receive scheduled emails from Analytics

N/A
# 1
N/A

Hello,

I have been searching for help on this one, but no other similar posts seem to relate. From Google Analytics, I have monthly scheduled reports going to five different email addresses in our domain. Four of them receive the email successfully, while one doesn't. I have recreated the schedule, I have checked on user's  mailbox setting for blocked senders and junk mail, and verified the spelling is correct. The emails are not even hitting our email firewall.

Any help in this matter would be very well appreciated.

Thanks,

Paola

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: One person from email list does not receive scheduled emails from Analytics

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Hey Paolo,

Have you tried replacing the email with another one OR taking the existing email and adding a number, it would look something like this:

YOUR.EMAIL+1@yourdomain.com -> The plus one will allow you to still send emails to that address but QA multiple tests.

Let me know if this helps at all.
Joshua, Rising Star
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Re: One person from email list does not receive scheduled emails from Analytics

N/A
# 3
N/A
Thank you for your reply. Unfortunately, it didn't work. I can replace that email with any other, and all others work, expect for that specific one.