Analytics
2.5K members online now
Understand information in your reports and troubleshoot reporting issues such as self-referrals, (not set) data, and inaccurate information

Guide Me
star_border

Off numbers from Analytics.

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Well this is very very strange. Last week, I posted ( on my blog decroceblog.com ) an interesting story regarding marketing-photographers marketing for themselves and others. I then linked it to Facebook on August 10 and received many comments, “likes” and personal correspondence regarding this post. Analytics shows Zero clicks on 8/11 and just one click on 8/10. Similarly, a blog article entitle "Roughneck" (originally written for deCroceblog.com) was posted to Facebook on July 22. On Facebook, “Roughneck garnered 113 “likes” 4 comments and one share. Yet bizarrely, Google Analytics shows ZERO clicks on July 22, 23 and 34. https://www.facebook.com/Edward-DeCroce-Photography-117952091562669/?pnref=about.overview
Might there be a war between Facebook and Google?? ...or… has something gone awry with my analytics tracking code?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Off numbers from Analytics.

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Did you add any campaign tracking to the link in the post?
What report did you use to check these statistics?
--
To make bad day worse, spend it wishing for the impossible

Antti Nylund, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Did my answer solve your issue? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Otherwise keep on asking.