Analytics
1.9K members online now
Understand information in your reports and troubleshoot reporting issues such as self-referrals, (not set) data, and inaccurate information

Guide Me
star_border

Numbers instead of the % under Goal Conversion Rate on the Acquisition page.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Is there any way to show the number instead of the % under Goal Conversion Rate on the Acquisition page? That way we don't have to do math to figure how how many forms were filled out on a certain website?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Numbers instead of the % under Goal Conversion Rate on the Acquisition page.

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Hey Matt,

The summary tab should have the goal completions; that said, you can click the "customize" button and then change the goal conversion rates to goal completions and then save this as a custom report.

Best,

Theo Bennett
Analytics Evangelist at MoreVisibility | Contact Me
Connect on LinkedIn

Re: Numbers instead of the % under Goal Conversion Rate on the Acquisition page.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you. What do I put for "Metric Group?"

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star
Hey Matt,

Sorry for the delay, there is a problem with the forum and we aren't getting notifications of a reply to a post.

You can use the existing ones and just click on; e.g., Thank you Goal 1 Conversion Rate and change to Thank you Goal 1 Goal Completions. Changing from conversion rate to goal completions for each goal will give you the actual totals.

Best,

Theo Bennett
Analytics Evangelist at MoreVisibility | Contact Me
Connect on LinkedIn